Since its Seattle inception in 1993, Rudy’s has been a neighborhood hub for some of the best stylists and barbers around. As we expand across the country, we need your help maintaining our high professional standards and old-school sense of community.
We proudly offer a 4-week internship program designed to expand your current knowledge of cutting by incorporating advanced texturizing and clipper skills, consultation and customer service. With both classroom time and in-shop shadow days, the program provides a well-rounded experience to prepare you for placement in a Rudy's shop.
Rudy's offers, post-program:
• Competitive wages on services and products sold
• Walk-in clientele
• Continuing education
• Health, vision, dental and accident benefits
• Opportunities to advance or transfer to any of our locations
• Time off to tour with your band (or for other creative, side projects)
• A fun, laid back environment that strongly encourages individuality
• An excellent work ethic and dedication to the profession
• Creative problem-solving and teamwork skills
• A respectful and supportive attitude
• A commitment to upholding Rudy's standards and values
• Washington State cosmetology and/or barbering license
• 0 -- 3 years' experience
• Commitment to the 4-week program and color classes
If Rudy’s sounds like the right fit, email us your resume or visit rudysbarbershop.com/pages/careers
Rudy’s is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.